Physics Answer Key: The 2018 CBSE Class 12th Physics Exam Was held on March 07, 2018. Our Experts teachers are always ready to you Paper review and full paper solution before anyone else. We hope that you performed well in your CBSE Board 12th Physics Paper. So for all the students who appeared in cbse 12th Class Physics Examination 2018 we will provide with CBSE 12th Board Physics Answer key 2018 to match there answer.
CBSE 12th Physics Answer Key 2018 ~ CBSE Physics Paper Solution 07 March
Physics is considered as low scoring subject in cbse board so for that reason students were looking were nervous while attending there paper. But after the examination Some students were looking relax and relived while other were terrified with there performance. Both students and parents were hoping paper to be easy you can check out full paper analysis. follow the 12th Paper Solutions of Physics below the article.
Name Of Examination Board – Central Board Of Secondary Education
Exam Paper – Physics (42)
Answer Key / Paper Solution Status – Released Soon
Official Website – cbse.nic.in
Tip For CBSE 12th Physics Examination 2018
- Study all derivations, definitions, diagrams and memories formula and unit of physical quantities.
- Prepare a variety of conceptual questions based on applications of law/principles and solve related numerical.
- Solve the last five year’s board papers under exam conditions, sticking to the time limit of three hours, which makes you familiar with the paper pattern and makes you confident.
- Devote some time to meditation and exercise to increase your concentration power.
Weightage Of Learning Outcome
12th Physics CBSE Wightage to Form Of Questions
|Sno.||Form Of Questions||Marks For Each Questions||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Expected Time For Each Question|
|5.||Very Short Answers||1||5||5||2 Minutes|
|4.||Short Answers||2||5||10||8 /4 Minutes|
|3.||Short Answers (SA-1)||3||12||36||8 / 4 Minutes|
|1.||Long Answers Type (LA-1)||4||1||4||12 Minutes|
|2.||Long Answer Type (LA-2)||5||3||15||12 Minutes|
CBSE Physics (42) Subject Wise Weightage
|3||Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism||8|
|4||Electromagnetic induction & alternating current||8|
|7||Dual nature of matter & radiations||4|
|9||Solids & Semiconductor devices||8|
|10||Principles of communication||7|
CBSE Class 12th Physics Question Paper Pattern
|Section||Number of questions||Marks allotted||Number of internal choices|
|A||5||1 – mark each||No choices would be provided|
|B||5||2 – mark each||Choices are provided only in one question|
|C||12||3 – mark each||Choices are provided only in one question|
|D||1 (Value based)||4 – mark||No Choices|
|E||3||5 – mark each||Choices are provided in three question|
Tips To Score Marks In CBSE 12th Physics 2018
- Read the questions carefully.
- While writing the answers follow order of question paper.
- Please tick mark the questions with pencils on question paper which you have attempted.
- Don’t write length answers for 1 mark or 2-mark question.
- For 5-mark question try to draw quick diagrams if possible as it helps to fetch more marks in exam.
- Use only blue & black pens in exam, do not use any other colour pen.
CBSE 12th Physics Exam 7-6-2016 Review & Analysis
This years paper of easy compered to last 3 years cbse physics paper. Students to understood and revised important topics has no problem they can score 80+ marks. Other students who left out imp question will surely pass but with poor marks / Score.
At first students will fell that paper is easy as they go though question by question its proves that its not as easy as its seems. CBSE Physics paper is always tanned to be with tricky 2 and 3 Marks questions.